The International Congress "Information technologies in medicine"
The current event is the main annual event in the field of Healthcare Informatization in Russia. The Congress is annually attended by over 1,100 professionals, including executives in charge of development of IT in health care from the Federal departments and regions, representatives of leading developers and system integrators from at least 5 countries and 81 regions of Russia. Scientific program of the Congress consists of the Conference, Exhibition and satelites event. The official language of the Congress is Russian.
The previous event: The International Congress "Information technologies in medicine" take place in Moscow on October 2016, at the congress center of the hotel "Cosmos" in Moscow.
The exhibition and conference were held for the seventeenth time, and has traditionally become a place where coordinators of the regional information and related services to medical statistics, insurance and technical support, and of course all developers of software for the industry collects.
"Consef" was acted as the organizer of all the events connected with the exhibition and conference. At the same time there was a co-organizer of the scientific program: Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatics of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Traditionally, the event was organized with the participation of heads of relevant departments of the Ministry of Health of Russia, the Federal Medical and Biological Agency, Roszdravnadzor, Russian Academy of Sciences, relevant federal departments, ministries and health authorities of the Russian Federation territory subjects.
The official website of the event: http://ITMcongress.ru
The conference was attended by Boyko Elena , Director of Information Technology and Communications Ministry of Health of Russia, Kakorina Ekaterina, Director of Monitoring, Analysis and Strategic Health Development of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Zarubina Tatyana Vasilievna, Chief Freelance Specialist on introduction of modern information systems in health care the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation; Pospelov Kirill Gelevich, head of the Inter-regional information-analytical department of the Federal Service for Supervision of Health, Bernd Blobel,PhD, FACMI, FACHI, FHL7, Professor, Head of the eHealth Competence Center, University of Regensburg Medical Center, Germany, Rik Smithies, Current Technical Committee Chair and past Chair of HL7 UK. HL7 International Standards Governance Board member. Co-chair and modeller for HL7 Clinical Statement working group. Certified HL7 practitioner, UK. HL7 and Health Architectures Consultant, Bob Gladden,
CEO and Owner of Front Edge Analytics, a healthcare insights advisory services organization that is focused on helping organizations discover new insights by advancing their healthcare analytics. Bob is a seasoned healthcare analytics leader with experience across multiple segments of the healthcare industry including providers, payers, consulting organizations and management companies, couple of leading scientists, heads of the largest Russian companies - developers of software products for health, representatives of medical institutions.
The final list of the main issues of the conference:
• Forming of government information resources in the field of public health care. Further USIS development.
• Regional and allocated resources in health care. Development of trends, tendencies and innovations. The best practices (domestic and foreign) and technologies. Modern software and hardware tools.
• Topical issues of information system of compulsory medical insurance.
• Actual problems of medical statistics.
• Regulatory, legal and technological support for information exchange in the field of health.
• Integrated automation LPU. Specialized medical information systems. Hardware. Storage and data services. Information Security.
• The use of telecommunications, mobile and WEB-technologies in health care. Cloud computing and big data in health care.
• The use of modern information technologies in health care organizations to provide medicines. Pharmacies automatization.
• Supporting local software developers to health care. Resources, support tools, best practices.
• Information and referral resources and services supporting decision-making in health care, educational programs and research
• Information technology in the system of permanent professional education of health employers.
• Specialized seminars and round tables.
The exposition presents all the leading developers of information systems for health care (40 companies).
In the exhibition world famous and competitive domestic developers have submitted a comprehensive health information system of different levels of software and hardware to automate specialized tasks (specialized medical information systems, hardware and software for telemedicine consultations, laboratory diagnostics, platform for the medical software products, etc. .).
Themes’ directions and topics of the exhibition:
• Integrated information solutions to the healthcare system and individual institutions of different levels.
• Specialized local information systems and integrated use.
• Modern equipment for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, the use of computer systems and the processing of medical information.
• Telemedicine, online medicine, cell monitoring.
Uniqueness and features of the event.
Traditionally specialized thematic issue of the scientific journal "Phisician and information technologies" was published due to the annual event. According to the materials talking points prepared and published a collection of materials Scientific Conference "Information technologies in medicine."
Also the final stage of the Competition developments in health informatics "Best Medical Information System 2016" under the format of the exhibition was traditionally organized.
According to the results of the competition review of systems were published - the participants in the Internet, a final comparative digest for managers of health care organizations, a solemn award winners was held.
Cumulative impressions of the event:
Autumn is the best time for the community to consider their successes and fails: discus the results of the year listening to reports on achievements and new technologies, discusses plans for further development.
It is worth noting that the whole event is held simultaneously in three directions of equal importance: the traditional format of the conference presentations, reports, debates and scientific issues; exhibition with its business activities: talks, viewing working solutions, comparison, direct and substantive dialogue and backstage part where customers and developers have hgeat opportunities to communicate with colleagues in a direct mode, share informal experience, seen as neighbors, acquaintances and make new contacts, and the old support.
The software part of the conference this year was extremely rich: 10 meetings, conferences, 4 round tables and panel discussions, with more than 82 reports.
НовостиПодписаться на новости
С наступающим Новым годом и Рождеством!
Дорогие друзья и коллеги!
От всего сердца поздравляем вас с наступающими праздниками!
Пусть новый год принесет всем удачу, счастье, здоровье и благополучие!
С Новым годом, с новым счастьем!
У ООО "Консэф" сменился юридический, фактический и почтовый адрес.
Настоящим уведомляем, что с 05.12.2019г. изменились регистрационные данные ООО «Консэф»:
1. Место нахождения организации в соответствии с Уставом: Российская Федерация, город Москва.
2. Место фактического нахождения организации в соответствии со сведениями, содержащимися в ЕГРЮЛ: 129329, г. Москва, ул. Кольская, д. 2, корп.6, эт.7, пом. XI, комн. № 21.
Опубликованы Труды XX Международного конгресса «Информационные технологии в медицине» 2019
Сборник научных статей «Цифровое Здравоохранение. Труды XX Международного конгресса «Информационные технологии в медицине» 2019 включает в себя тематически структурированные результаты исследований авторов-участников конгресса по направлениям:
- Математическое моделирование и анализ клинических процессов.
- Интеллектуальный анализ данных и системы поддержки принятия врачебных решений.
- Применение информационных систем для решения задач здравоохранения, образования и науки.
Издание ориентировано на специалистов в области информатизации здравоохранения и содержит актуальную экспертизу, основанную на практических результатах, полученных в результате апробации передовых методов прикладной математики и программных средств в сфере практического здравоохранения.