#ИТМ2019: Отзывы и публикации
Conference not found
NewsSubscribe to news
In the framework of the International Congress #ИТМ2019 1C will represent domestic integrated platform for building health it solutions.
The conference ITMDev of the International Congress "Information technologies in medicine" on October 10-11 2019 will be shown in Moscow leading domestic platform for creating health information systems and applications. Sections of this block are focused on advanced customers and developers of customized applications.
Integrated environment solutions for health care will present and 1C - Partner #ИТМ2019 section:
1C platform as an environment for creating clinical and management modules of medical ERP.
The section will cover the following issues:
1. Overview of the architecture of the platform "1C:Enterprise", integration platform capabilities, technology 1cFresh to create a cloud architecture, the mechanisms for customization printing kernel vendor;
2. Experience building large regional systems 1cFresh;
3. Support of operating systems and DBMS from the register of domestic SOFTWARE;
4. Support of legislation in solutions "1C: Medicine" and the procedure for providing updates;
5. Support organization created by corporate systems;
6. The experience of creating a centralized RMI;
7. Protection of information in the GIS in the field of health care of subjects of the Russian Federation and IIA compliance with the requirements of Order of Ministry of health of Russia from 24.12.2018 No. 911н;
8. Electronic medical record, legally significant medical electronic document flow;
9. Master class on creation of electronic medical documents.
Aspects of application of software products for integration with FGIS MDLP, including solutions " 1C: Medicine. Hospital pharmacy."
A special section for developers and advanced users - in a series of events from ITMDev at the international Congress #ITM2019
In a separate series of events different platforms and environments for creating health information systems will be demonstrated. Straight-through processing in the field of healthcare will also be discussed, as well as the issues regarding collection, storage and use of medical and administrative data and their integration.
The issue of registration FOR medical purposes will be discussed by the expert community in a separate round table at the international Congress #ITM2019The issue of registration FOR medical purposes will be discussed by the expert co
It is planned to involve representatives of developers, regulators, leading experts and major users of medical information systems to participate in the round table. The program of the round table will be based on the decisions taken in August-September on the draft law prepared within the framework of ANO " Digital economy"