About the Congress
The International Congress “Information technologies in medicine” will take place in Moscow on October 10-11, 2019.
The current event is the main annual event in the field of Healthcare Informatization in Russia, East Europe and Middle Asia (attended by over 1,100 professionals from at least 5 foreign countries and 80 regions of Russia in 2018). These include executives responsible for development of IT technologies in health care from Federal departments and regions, representatives of leading developers and system integrators. The official language of the Congress is Russian.
The whole event is being held simultaneously in three dimensions: first of all there is traditional scientific conference format with presentations, reports and debates. Secondly, there is the exhibition with its business activities: delivering talks, viewing and comparing working solutions, establishing direct and substantive dialogue. Lastly, there is a backstage part where customers and developers have a chance to communicate with colleagues directly in an informal way, share experiences, establish new contacts and strengthen the existing partnerships.
The Congress will be held for the twentieth time, and has traditionally become a place where coordinators of the regional informatization and services related to medical statistics, insurance and technical support, and of course all software developers of the industry meet and communicate.
“CONSEF” organizes all events related to the exhibition and the conference. The Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatization of Ministry of Health of Russian Federation acts as a co-organizer of scientific program.
Traditionally, heads of relevant departments of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Ministry of Defence of Russia, the Federal Medical and Biological Agency, Roskomnadzor, Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund, Federal Research Institute for Health Organization and Informatization, National Association of Medical Informatics, Russian Association of Artificial Intelligence, The Higher School of Economics University, relevant federal departments, ministries and health authorities from different regions of Russia participated in the event.
The official website of the event: http://ITMcongress.ru
Scientific program of #ITM2019 will be focused upon the following topics:
- Digital healthcare. Development trends. Regulatory, legal and technological support for information exchange in the field of health. Integration.
- Medical statistics, analytics, quality and effectiveness of medical aid.
- Software and services supporting decision-making in health care. The use of artificial intelligence in software products developed for medical purposes. Solutions and applications. Evaluation of effectiveness.
As well as:
- EHR: its features, integration and development
- The use of telecommunications and mobile technologies in health care.
- Medical software registration
- IT technologies in medical education system
- Common and specialized IT-solutions for medical organizations of different level and focus. Specialized software and support systems. Platforms and environment, where specialized IT-systems can be created.
Main topics of the exhibition:
- Specialized local information systems and integrated use.
- Integrated information solutions to the healthcare system and individual institutions of different levels.
- Modern equipment for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, which uses computer systems and processes medical information.
- Telemedicine, online medicine, cell monitoring.
Uniqueness and specific features of the event:
It shall be underlined that all research results mentioned in the reports and discussions held during the Congress are dedicated to solutions of the urgent problems and thus have a very clear practical meaning. Participants of the Congress are executives and employees in medical institutions who are in charge of implementing IT technologies in healthcare and social sphere. This helps to bring together scientific basis and implementation practices.
The scientific journal “Physicians and IT” (VAK, RSCI, RSI) will publish an annual edition based on materials presented during the Scientific Conference “Information technologies in medicine.”
Also, the final stage of the exhibition will be organized as a competition between developers in health informatics to identify the “Best Medical Information System 2019”. The results and relevant materials will be published afterwards.
This year we plan to organize more than 90 reports and discussions during the Congress, where federal and regional coordinators responsible for healthcare informatization, leading national medical information system developers, scientists, physicians, teachers, experts of the field and professional associations will meet.
NewsSubscribe to news
In the framework of the International Congress #ИТМ2019 1C will represent domestic integrated platform for building health it solutions.
The conference ITMDev of the International Congress "Information technologies in medicine" on October 10-11 2019 will be shown in Moscow leading domestic platform for creating health information systems and applications. Sections of this block are focused on advanced customers and developers of customized applications.
Integrated environment solutions for health care will present and 1C - Partner #ИТМ2019 section:
1C platform as an environment for creating clinical and management modules of medical ERP.
The section will cover the following issues:
1. Overview of the architecture of the platform "1C:Enterprise", integration platform capabilities, technology 1cFresh to create a cloud architecture, the mechanisms for customization printing kernel vendor;
2. Experience building large regional systems 1cFresh;
3. Support of operating systems and DBMS from the register of domestic SOFTWARE;
4. Support of legislation in solutions "1C: Medicine" and the procedure for providing updates;
5. Support organization created by corporate systems;
6. The experience of creating a centralized RMI;
7. Protection of information in the GIS in the field of health care of subjects of the Russian Federation and IIA compliance with the requirements of Order of Ministry of health of Russia from 24.12.2018 No. 911н;
8. Electronic medical record, legally significant medical electronic document flow;
9. Master class on creation of electronic medical documents.
Aspects of application of software products for integration with FGIS MDLP, including solutions " 1C: Medicine. Hospital pharmacy."
A special section for developers and advanced users - in a series of events from ITMDev at the international Congress #ITM2019
In a separate series of events different platforms and environments for creating health information systems will be demonstrated. Straight-through processing in the field of healthcare will also be discussed, as well as the issues regarding collection, storage and use of medical and administrative data and their integration.
The issue of registration FOR medical purposes will be discussed by the expert community in a separate round table at the international Congress #ITM2019The issue of registration FOR medical purposes will be discussed by the expert co
It is planned to involve representatives of developers, regulators, leading experts and major users of medical information systems to participate in the round table. The program of the round table will be based on the decisions taken in August-September on the draft law prepared within the framework of ANO " Digital economy"